Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  I had such a busy weekend, that I didn't have much time for creating.  So today, it's just a quick and simple card. 

Over the weekend, Emma over at My Creative Time had a fun little Birthday Blog Hop for her mother.  Since I know that her mother works sooo hard as Emma's shipping manager, I thought I would make a cute little card to say Happy Birthday and Thank You.  From the blog hop, I found out that she likes teddy bears and the colors pink and blue.  So I made this super simple little card.  Actually, it's a gift card holder....one of Emma's new dies.  And I have to tell you that....IT IS AWESOME!  You just have to get one.  It's so quick and easy to use, I can see this coming in so handy when you're in a hurry to make something quick.


The kraft cardstock is from Joann's.  The solid pink cardstock is from Recollections. The pretty pink patterned paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co. ~ Springtime paper collection.  The AWESOME gift card holder is cut with the new My Creative Time ~ Embossed Gift Card Die.  The sentiment is from the My Creative Time ~ Gift Card Sentiments stamp set.  The cute little bear is cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  Her sweet little face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Critter Faces stamp set.  I added some pretty little Recollections ~ Pearls for a necklace and a pretty little bow from my ribbon stash.  I also used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen for some accents.

That's it for today.  It's a small little project....but I must say...YOU HAVE TO GET THIS DIE!!! It is soooo AWESOME.  If you want to check it out, go HERE.  You won't be sorry...well, maybe your bank account will be LOL, but it is soooo worth it!! :)

See you soon.  Have a great week!
~Cassandra

2 comments :

Diane Hodrick said...

super cute!

Glora said...

You are SO sweet!!!! She is going to LOVE this! It turned out perfect! Way to look and see what her favorite things were and incorporate them!!! Hugs- Glora

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...