Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!  Ok...I have to admit...I just love this card!  Even my husband thinks it's great...LOL!  This one is for my sister-in-law.  Hopefully she gets it before she sees this.  Happy Birthday Nancy!


All of the paper, both solid and patterned, are from the SEI ~ Groovy Gal paper collection.  The pink background is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  All of the balloons are cut from the George & Basic Shapes ~ Cricut cartridge.  The super cute faces are of course from Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Snow Cuties Face Asst., Simple Sallies Face Asst., and the Everday Character Face Asst.  For the penwork, I used a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen and a black ~ Zig Writer pen.  The sentiment is from the My Pink Stamper ~ Fabulous Phrases stamp set.  And the ribbon is from Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations

Isn't it just too cute?!?!  Well that's it for now.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

~Cassandra

4 comments :

Jovan said...

This came out so super cute!

Linda V said...

This card just says Happy all over it! Great creation my friend.

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

I am always looking for ways to use the face stamps from Peachy Keen. Thanks for the idea!

Jill_in_AL said...

Who couldn't have a happiest day with that precious card! Love all the faces on the balloons -- I've got to get some more sets b/c all I have is Everyday Faces and I'm loving some of the others so much.

Super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...