Friday, July 29, 2011

You ROCK !!

Hello everyone!  Here's a fun little card I made for my sister.


The background polka dot paper is from the Echo Park Paper Co ~ Be Mine Collection.  The patterned paper for the guitar and the background offset rectangle are from Doodlebug Designs ~ Petite Prints.  The super cute rocker girl is cut from the Rock Princess ~ Cricut cartridge.  The large scalloped circle is cut with an EK Success ~ Paper Shapers punch.  The small scalloped circle is cut with a Mary Uchida punch.  For some extra sparkle, I added some gems to the large scalloped circle with my I-Rock tool and some Fruit Punch ~ Stickles to rocker girl's headband and boots.  Isn't she soooo cute???  Oh...and the pink satin ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink and the black ribbon is from Offray.

See you next time...

~Cassandra

3 comments :

Tracy_ScrappinMom said...

Cassandra that is a darling card. I know my niece would love it! Great Job.

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Cassandra, super cute card...love it. ~Shen

Jill_in_AL said...

her boots are so cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...