Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hello everyone!  I found a new site for challenges.  It's called the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.  It looks like they post a new challenge every Monday.  For this week it is Challenge Me Monday #70: Melon TimeMelon always seems to be such a hit at summer picnics and gatherings.  It's always such a delight to stop at roadside vendors to get the freshest of summer fruits and vegetables.  Create a project with a melon (or another sort of fruit).  Each project must include a Cricut cut somewhere on your finished project.

Today, I needed a quick Thank You card, so here is my entry:


The solid colored cardstock is from Recollections.  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs ~ Petite Prints.  The strawberries are cut from the Preserves ~ Cricut cartridge.  All of the scallop circles are cut with My Creative Time's ~ scallop die.  The four circles behind the strawberries are cut with My Creative Time's ~ stiched circle die.  The scallop circle with the sentiment stamped on it is cut with a Marvy Uchida punch.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Fruit and Veggie Puns stamp set.  And the ribbon is Celebrate It ~ Sheer Creations.

That's it...quick and simple.  Have a great weekend.  See you back real soon :)

~Cassandra

9 comments :

GreenScrap said...

That is Berry Cute Cassandra!! Love it!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Jill_in_AL said...

so berry cute! I love the challenges -- will have to look at that one but I've got to get back to layouts. Cards are so much faster, easier and less stress.

My Creative Time said...

WOW!! What a CUTE CUTE CUTE card!!!! GREAT job my sweet friend & I am happy that you got your order!!! Can't wait to see what else you create!;)
Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)

Razor Sharp Crafts said...

This is such a cute card!!! I love that you used different reds for the strawberries it makes them so much more real!!! I love it!!

Kerri @ www.razorsharpcrafts.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

LOVE it! I hope you join us again at FCCB :) I loved checking out your blog! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week.

Sarah
http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

Helen said...

This is very cute!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB -- glad you found us :)

Tanya said...

What a sweet card! Love all those sweet little matted strawberries, very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Jewels said...

So So CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

My Lil' Bits said...

Such a pretty card! Love the matted berries! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...