Thursday, June 16, 2011

A quick "pick me up"...

Good morning everyone!  Today I have a card that I made for someone in my life going thru a tough time - who needs a little boost.  It's a little different than what I would normally make, but it was kinda fun.


The cardstock is from Recollections.  The red shape is cut from my all time favorite Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.  The stamped sayings/words are from: My Pink Stamper's ~ Sportastic stamp set, Technique Tuesday's ~ Words We Love stamp set and Technique Tuesday's ~ All About Me stamp set.  The gems are from Doodlebug Design.  And there is a little penwork with a white Sakura Gelly Roll pen.

That's it....pretty simple to do to give anyone a quick boost.   :)

Until next time...

~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...