Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps - Top 5 !!!

Yay for me!!!  I just found out that I was a Top 5 winner for the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Let's Face It Friday: Organize It! Challenge.  And they gave me a fun badge to put on my blog.  THANKS PKS!  (If you didn't get to see my entry...click HERE).


Challenges are so much fun!  For those of you who never enter....get up off the couch and DO IT!!!  It doesn't matter if you think you are talented enough...so no more excuses!  There are plenty of challenges that choose a "random" winner.  So start with those in order to get your feet wet and build up your confidence.  Then you can branch out to the contests where the winners are hand picked.

Another good idea is to choose a challenge that has specific requirements...like a Sketch challenge or a challenge that requires specific colors, or embellishments - like buttons, or tools like PKS!  I find that this is a good starting place for me...it gives me the inspiration or direction I need and then I can take it from there and make it my own.

So this summer...make a commitment to enter a challenge or two.  They are so much fun and you will be glad you did!

Until next time...
~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...