Monday, June 20, 2011

I WON - I WON - I WON - I WON !!!!!!

I can't believe it !!!!!  Remember the giant Father's Day Card I made for the Cricut Circle Blog & Imaginsice contest???  It won!!!  And guess what I won.......THE NEW E2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Plus a bag of goodies from Imaginisce!!!!  WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  Thank you so much to all the folks at Provo Craft, the Cricut Circle and Imaginisce.  This is soooo exciting---I have been dancing around all day.  YIPPEEEE!!!!

Stayed tuned....I have pics of my most recent big project coming up shortly...you don't want to miss it!

Have a great week!

~Cassandra

4 comments :

Heather said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

craftaholic said...

A Huge Congrat's Cassandra!! I am having a huge Giveaway on my blog....come on over and check it out!!

Rexann♥

Ulysses' mama said...

wow!!!! what a great prize!!! Congrats!!!!

Missie said...

You totally deserved it! I can't wait to see what you make using your new E2

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...