Thursday, June 9, 2011

Birthday Week ~ card #2

Hello again...back with another birthday card for you.  Now this one might be a "you had to be there" to be funny.  My family (mostly my husband and stepson) tease me because I have pretty big feet for a girl...so they often call me "Yetti" or "Sasquatch".  So for my husband's birthday today, I made this funny Big Foot birthday card:


The card base and all of the cardstock are from Recollections.  The dark blue background is cut from the Elegant Edges ~ Cricut cartridge.   The off-white piece is embossed with the Distressed Stripes ~ Cuttlebug folder.  The Big Foot and the trail sign are cut from the Campin' Critters ~ Cricut cartridge.  I printed the Happy Birthday sentiment from my computer.  The fibers are from my stash.  And I did a little stitching with a white ~ Sakura Gelly Roll pen and a brown ~ Zig Writer pen.  Oh..and of course - my favorite...googlie eyes.

That's it for card number two.  Stayed tuned for the next one...it's so super cute...you won't want to miss it!  Until then...

~Cassandra

2 comments :

Marijo said...

I love this card! And what a great story behind it. Keep up the great work!

Marijo

Tulip_Collector said...

Great job partner! Opposites attract, my feet are referred to as stubs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...