Monday, May 2, 2011

We go together...

like a fork and spoon.  My husband and I have been together for almost 14 years now.  Early on in our relationship, he gave me the sweetest card - which of course I have kept for all these years...


It talked about how perfectly we go together....like a fork and spoon, salt and pepper, peanut butter and jelly, etc.  It was so beautiful (he picks out the best cards!)

So the other day, as I was going thru my new Imagine cartridge books, I noticed the cutest image of fork and spoon....so of course I had to make my own card to give him in return all these years later...



The images are from the Better Together ~ Imagine cartridge.  So far I think the best feature of the Imagine is how you can print an image altogether as one flat image.  Or, you can separate and print out each piece so that you can layer them creating a dimensional effect.  For this card, I actually combined two different sets of artwork from page 4.  The fork and spoon are from the first image.  And the two background papers are from the second image.  (The pink background is just regular cardstock).  The stamps are from Technique Tuesday's ~ Truly, Madly, Deeply stamp set.

A simple card, but I love it!  Stay tuned in the next week or two...I got a few projects done this weekend - so I have lots to share.

Until next time...
~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...