Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS ~ Challenge #5 - Any 3-D item

Back again...had lunch so I'm re-engergized and ready to go!  Ok, for Challenge #5 over at My Pink Stamper we are to create any 3-D item.  I was going to skip this one, but I decided to give it a try.  I've always wanted to make these little wedding decorations....so here goes....

These are so super cute in person....if you get a chance - give them a try.  Both of these were cut from the Tie the Knot ~ Cricut cartridge.  Since I have been in a hurry to keep up all day long with the challenges LOL...the only thing I did to these was add a little bling.  The wedding dress has three small glitter flowers with a pearl accent in the middle of each flower (these were stickers from Michaels).  And then I added 3 smokey grey gems for the buttons on the tuxedo.  That's it.  I hope their cuteness comes across in the photo.

I'm skipping Challenge #6 for now....so hopefully I will be back soon with Challenge #7.  Until then....
~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...