Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS ~ Challenge #2 - Using Kraft Cardstock

Back again.  For Challenge #2 at My Pink Stamper - we are supposed to make a card or scrapbook layout using Kraft Cardstock.  Here is the card I made for a dear Cricut Circle friend of mine who lives all the way on the other side of the country (I will keep her name a secret in case she's watching)  :)



The frame is cut using the Kraft Cardstock from Joanns and is cut from my new all time favorite Cricut cartridge ~ Elegant Edges.  The cute little girl is cut from the Car Decals ~ Cricut cartridge.  The brad in the center of the flower is from Making Memories.  The scallop circle is an EK Success punch.  The sentiment is from MPS ~ Everyday Life stamp set.  And of course the project wouldn't be complete without some Googlie Eyes.  :)

Ok....I'm off for Challenge #3...running a little behind schedule...but boy this is kinda fun LOL

See ya soon....
~Cassandra

4 comments :

Dee Burns said...

Love this card. Perfect for a girl. I am running way behind. I don't feel so bad when I see others are as well. Thanks & Happy NSD.

Jovan said...

This is so cute! I love the google eyes.

Beth Moore said...

What an adorable creation featuring Kraft cardstock...this would go perfectly for our current Favorite Project of 2011 featuring Kraft Cardstock at The Kraft Journal, if you enter and are a follower of our blog, you have a chance to win a $15.00 Gift Certificate...we'd love for you to join us! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com/2011/12/make-it-monday-with-kraft-outlet_19.html

Audrey Pettit said...

That is just adorable! Love that fun and sassy image and LOVE the googly eyes. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...