Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS ~ Challenge #1 - Anything Cupcake

Ok...the challenges have started.  The first challenge over at My Pink Stamper is - "Anything Cupcake".  So I decided to make a quick birthday card.


The cupcake is cut from the Baby Steps ~ Cricut cartridge.  The patterned paper is DCWV ~ Multi Dots.  The brad is from Making Memories.  I added yellow Stickles to the candle's flame.  For the purple  background paper - I used a Martha Stewart ~ Punch Around the Page Loops punch and I also used the Cuttlebug to emboss it with the cute dots (can't remember the name of the folder right now, but it's bigger than the Swiss Dots).  And the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Sweetest Cupcakes stamp set.

That's it for now...stay tuned for more....
~Cassandra

1 comment :

Karen said...

Beautiful card! I love all the colors... and of course the blinged-out flame. The cupcake really pops on the deep purple background. Great work! :o)

Hugs and blessings! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...