Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day....simple and sweet.

Hello everyone!  As you know, Mother's Day is just around the corner...have you made your card already?  What?!?!?  You're getting a store bought card...I don't think so...get up and get crafting!  :)

I already posted the fun card I made for my mom earlier this week.  So today I want to share a sweet and simple card I made for my BFF's mother.  (btw---everyone, this is my best friend...Lisa)


This card was cut as a 5.5" square.  The beautiful sparkly, embossed background paper, as well as the paper used for the flower petals are from the My Mind's Eye ~ Warm Spectrum paper pack.  The super cute flower cut is from my new FAVORITE all time Cricut cartridge ~ Elegant Edges.  If you are a card maker...you ABSOLUTLEY have to get this cartridge...it is soooooo beautiful!!!  And the sentiment is from My Creative Time's ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.

This was a super quick card to make and that's because this new Elegant Edges cartridge is FABULOUS!  A must have for all Cricut owners!

Until next time...
~Cassandra

1 comment :

Heather said...

This is so cute! I LOVE Elegant Edges!! It is my fave right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...