Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Graduation Week !!!!

Ok everybody...it's time to celebrate graduates of all ages.  So this week I decided to share with you three different cards I have made for the graduates in my life.

For the first card, I decided to enter the "Way To Go Graduate" Imagine Challenge over at Creative Critterz Imaginations.  For this challenge, you can make any project for a graduate using your Cricut Imagine machine.  Here is my entry:


The background alphabet paper was printed from the Hopscotch ~ Imagine cartridge; as was the apple, diploma and the "A".  The apple was cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge. **Note that I used the "Hide Contour" feature on the Gypsy to remove the face.  In it's place of course is a super cute face from the Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everday Character Face Asst.  The graduation cap, diploma and ribbon were all cut from the Happy Graduation ~ Cricut cartridge.  And the letter "A" was cut from the Cuttin' Up ~ Cricut cartridge

For the graduation cap, I added a black brad and some white DMC floss for the tassel  For the ribbon, I added some yellow Stickles for that extra sparkle.  And the sentiment I printed out from my computer.

Well, that's the first graduation card for the week.  Stay tuned for card number two and three.  See you then...
~Cassandra

3 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Cassandra! I love your Peachy apple face, and the background paper is just perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Critterz Imaginations Graduation Challenge!

Edna said...

Love the print background, I have that on my wish list, thank you for playing in the grad challenge with us at Creative Critterz Imagination :)

Heather said...

I think this card is adorable - love that PK face on the apple. I'm going to feature it on today's Fantabulous Friday post over at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...