Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation Week...the finale!

Well, I'm back with the third and final card for graduation week.  I think this one might be my favorite because it's simple - yet sophisticated.  This one is for a young family friend graduating from graduate school...what an accomplishment!


The shiney silver background paper and the glittery silver paper are from the Die Cuts With a View ~ La Creme' cardstock stack.  The shaped layers behind the cap and diploma are cut from the Lacy Labels ~ Cricut cartridge.  The graduation cap is cut from the Happy Graduation ~ Cricut cartridge; and I added a sparkly black brad from Making Memories and white DMC floss for the tassel.  I made another cute and simple diploma by rolling up a strip of white cardstock and adding red DMC floss.  The sentiment is from the Technique Tuesday ~ Simple Sentiments stamp set.  That's it...quick and simple, but yet sophisticated....I like it :)

Hopefully, in another week or so I will be finished with my project that I plan to enter into the Cricut Circle Blog Monthly ~ Tic-Tac-Toe  Challenge.  It's a very special project and it's taking some time because I am sooo OCD lol.  So stay tuned...you won't want to miss it.  Until then...

~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...