Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Graduation Week cont'd...

Back again for card #2 for graduation week.  This time I decided to make a fun little card for a high school graduate in my family...hope she likes it.


The two background papers are from the SEI ~ Mimosa paper collection.  The pretty ribbon is from Paper Trey Ink.  The owl is cut from the Hoot-n-Holler ~ Cricut cartridge.  The graduation cap is cut from the Happy Graduation ~ Cricut cartridge; and I added a cute brad from Making Memories and some white DMC floss for the tassel.  My favorite part is the cute diploma....I just rolled up a strip of white cardstock and added some red DMC floss....too cute!  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set.  And the scallop circle is an EK Success punch.

Well that's it....a quick and simple card #2.  Stay tuned for the final and more sophisticated card #3.  Until then...
~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...