Monday, May 9, 2011

Get Whale Soon !

Hi everybody!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I am still pooped from all of the NSD Challenges over at My Pink Stamper, so today I have a really simple card.  My dear sister-in-law recently had foot surgery and has been homebound for a little while, so I thought I would send this cute card to make her smile.



The whale is from my second all time favorite Cricut cartridge ~ Create A Critter.  The waves are from the Life Is A Beach ~ Cricut cartridge.  And the sun is also from the Life Is A Beach cartridge.  **Note that for the sun, I used the 'Hide Contour' feature on the Gypsy to remove the face.  And in it's place I used a cute little face stamp from Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Everyday Character Face Asst.  The patterned paper for the waves is from My Mind's Eye ~ Cool Spectrum paper pack.  And the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's ~ Punnylicious stamp set.  In order to add a little extra something, I used some Star Dust Stickles for the tips of the waves, the tips of the sun and the whale's water spout.  I also curled the tips of the sun's rays to give it some dimension.

Hope she likes it :)   Until next time...
~Cassandra

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...