Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cricut Circle Blog ~ Weekly Challenge #31

Gift Card Challenge ~ this week's challenge is to show our creative gift card or money holder ideas.  So with that in mind, I decided to do something a little different.  In my family, we are big movie goers . . . especially my mom (I don't think I would be too far off if I said she sees every movie that comes out LOL).  So since Mother's Day is this week and I always include a movie gift card on her special day...I decided to make this fun card....


This is actually just a one page card - cut as an 8.75" square.  All the cuts: the soda cup, the popcorn, the corn dog and the tickets are from the Carousel ~ Cricut Lite cartridge. The sentiment in the upper left corner is from My Creative Time's ~ Mom You Rock stamp set.  The fun border is a Martha Stewart ~ Punch Around the Page punch set (I can't believe I actually got it to line up right LOL).  And of course in the middle at the bottom is the movie gift card for my mom. 

This is soooo super cute in person...I hope it comes across in my picture....(even my husband thought it was great!). 

Have a great week everyone...until next time...
~Cassandra

6 comments :

L.B. said...

what a super cute idea...they way the card is prt of the layout. Love it.

Cindy said...

I love your gift card holder/card. Perfect for a movie lover.

Laney's Legacy's said...

Cassandra, this turned out so nice I know you Mom will Love it! Great job!

Later Tater,
Laney

JaniceA said...

I never have luck with the all around punches, but yours looks great! Love the card it looks good enough to eat!

Gramjak said...

Oh course, It's adorable, Cassandra! Just like EVERYTHING you do! Love it! The Corn dog reminds me of Stampede!!!! (Everyone raves abouty our great mini-bags when they see mine!)

Adrian said...

Such an awesome card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...