Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Big No-No !!!!

Ok...so every scrapbooker knows that you should never do two things when scrapbooking.  One...is never eat chocolate while at your crafting table (don't want to get smudge marks all over your project)...so just move away from the table to eat the chocolate LOL.  And two....never have an open drink container on your table !!!!  Unfortunately for me....I wasn't playing by the rules....and I spilled my Coke Zero all over my crafting table....ruining my project for MPS ~ Challenge #7.  Grrrrrr!  So, I am going to skip that one for now.  Grrrrr!  But I will be back later.......Right now, my husband and I are off to take my mother out for dinner for Mother's Day, because unfortunately she has to work tomorrow.  So I will see you back here in a couple of hours.  Have fun...see you soon!

~Cassandra

1 comment :

Arcy Scraps said...

LOL this is soo funny but true!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...