Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Egg Hunting.....

Hiya peeps!  Ok...this is my very first project with my new Cricut Imagine machine.  For some inspiration, I decided to make a card for the Easter Challenge over at Creative Critterz Imaginations.


The four Easter eggs and the grass are cut from the Easter 2010 ~ Cricut cartridge.  Now, I 'm not sure if I'm using the correct term, but I "flood-filled" the eggs and grass with beautiful patterns from the Lori's Garden ~ Imagine cartridge and the Blast Off ~ Imagine cartridge.  The cute chickie and cracked egg are cut from the 3 Birds ~ Cricut cartridge and once again "flood-filled" with color.  The cute chickie face was stamped with the Critter Faces set from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The clouds are cut from the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  And the sentiment is from the Color Me Happy stamp set from Emma at My Creative Time.  For a little something extra, I added some ric rac to the bottom of the grass.  It's a fairly simple card, but it took me forever since I'm getting to know my new Imagine...LOL.  Enjoy and Happy Easter :)

~Cassandra

2 comments :

Crafting Katie said...

This is gorgeous, Cassandra! Great job with the Imagine! I love the patterns you used for your eggs, and the bunny chick with the PK face is too cute! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Critterz Imaginations Easter Challenge!

Scrapper69 said...

This is such a CUTE Card! :o)
Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...