Monday, April 25, 2011

Congrats Grad !

Hi everyone!  Here's a quick graduation card I made for a friend of mine who is graduating with her AA degree.  She has been waiting to buy her first baby bug until she is done with school ~ because we all know that once the Cricut is in the house - nothing else will ever get done.  LOL


The background paper I made using my favorite new machine....the Cricut Imagine!!!  The patterns are from the Hopscotch ~ Imagine cartridge.  The apple is from the Makin' the Grade ~ Cricut cartridge.  The cute little bookworm is from my all time favorite - the Create A Critter ~ Cricut cartridge.  And of course the super cute face is from the Critter Faces stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps.  The ribbon is also from the Makin' the Grade cartridge.  I added some yellow/gold Stickles for some extra sparkle.  The sentiment I printed out from my computer.  And the 2011 date stamp is from Technique Tuesday.

I'm still getting used to my new Imagine, but I think it turned out pretty cute.  In fact, I think I might actually enter this into the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge.  Wish me luck :)

See you next time...
~Cassandra

3 comments :

Nadia said...

I love this sweet graduation card!
Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo cute! gotta love that peachy keen stamped face on the worm! :o)
Theresa
www.miislucky.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Adorable! Love that face! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...