Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's "Challenge Time" !

Hello again everyone!  This weekend I am entering the "Throwback Thrusday Challenge" and the "Let's Face It Friday Challenge".  The card I made actually works for both challenges.  For the "Throwback Thursday" challenge - you had to use any older cartridge and make sure your project had a St. Patrick's Day theme.  For the PKS - "Let's Face It Friday - Sew Super Cute" challenge - your project had to have real or faux stiching on it and of course include PKS faces.


The patterned/embossed background paper is from a My Mind's Eye paper stack called Spectrums.  The shamrocks are from the Designer's Calendar - Cricut cartridge.  The face for the shamrock on the left is from PKS - Everyday Character Face Asst.  And the face for the shamrock on the right is from PKS - Snow Cutie Face Asst.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time's - I Believe in Leprechauns.  The yellow cardstock is punched on two sides with the Martha Stewart's - Punch Around the Page - Loops Punch.  And the ribbon is from Michaels.  You can see the "faux stiching" around the shamrocks.   And I used a corner rounder on two corners of the sentiment.

Hope you had a great weekend - until next time...
~Cassandra

6 comments :

Abby said...

Love how you used your corner rounder!!!Thank you for entering Throwback Thursdays with My Creative Time!!

DT member, Abby

Cathryn said...

REally cute, the loop punch look great! TFS Cathryn67 :)

Glora said...

Aw,this is ADORABLE! I love these happy Peachy Keen Shamrocks. Awesome card! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs - Glora

Cindy said...

TOO CUTE!!! I love your card,Sooo adorable!!!

Kim Score said...

great card, I like that background paper too. thanks for sharing

Donna and Sara said...

Really cute card, turned out terrific. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...