Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Sister !!

Today is my sister's birthday....Happy Birthday to you!  Here's a picture of the super cute and simple card I made for her.


The cute little girl is cut from the Car Decals Cricut cartridge.  It's hard to see, but I used red Stickles on the her hair bows, the polka dots in her dress and on the flower.  There is also a simple red brad in the center of the flower from Making Memories.  The border punch is from EK Success.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper - Family & Friends (one of my favorite stamp sets!)  And the background patterned paper is from Doodlebug Designs - Petite Prints.  Oh...and of course...I can't forget the googlie eyes :)

Hope you like it....Happy Birthday My Sister...I love you!!!
~Cassandra

1 comment :

L.B. said...

I so need this cart!! Great card! Love the color combo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...