Friday, February 25, 2011

Yee Haw ~ It's a Stampede !

The Cricut - Texas Stampede that is!  It's now only 3 weeks away....are you ready?  It's going to be a blast...so if you are not signed up already...better hurry.

Here is a picture of a 12x12 layout that I originally made to decorate my hotel door at the Utah Swarm, but this time I am going to use it to decorate my table in Dallas.  (It's actually a jumbo version of my Cricut Circle Calling Card).



The Arizona title and the background cut of the state of Arizona are from the 50 States Cricut cartridge.  The sun is from the Life is a Beach Cricut cartridge (notice I hid the face on the sun with the hide contour feature on my Gypsy).  The cactus, the rock and the snake are from the Old West Cricut cartridge.  I added a couple of googlie eyes on the snake, as well as a couple of flowers with a simple brad in the middle on the cactus and I did a little highlighting with chalk on all three.  And of course for a little shimmer, I added some stickles to the sun (yellow, organge & bronze mixed).

Stay tuned for my next post where I will show you the cool banner I made to decorate my table in Dallas.  It's also gonna be my entry for the Cricut Circle Blog Monthly Challenge. Fun Fun Fun!!!

See you soon.
~Cassandra

2 comments :

Josie0602 said...

Love it!! Have fun in Dallas!

RockinRenee said...

I love it! Can you make me one for the Stampede? =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...