Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Treat Bags

Good morning and Happy Valentine's Day!  Many of you may have already seen this, but here is a pic of the little treat bags I made for everyone at the Cricut Circle Meetup in LA a few weeks ago.  I made 80 of these little cuties - once you get the assembly line going...it's not that bad LOL. 



If it looks familar...that's because I took some of the left over parts from these treat bags to make the Valentine for my hubby that I showed you yesterday.  Well, that's it for now....I hope everyone gets a little LOVE today.  Until next time...

~Cassandra

4 comments :

cdm317 said...

Congrats on the blog! Your projects are great!

Cntrycricut said...

Very cute!! Great job!! TFS!! (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

elwalten said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations. The M&M's were really good toooooo. :)

Rosie said...

OMG this is tooo cute !!!

i might have to scraplift it!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovigminis.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...